Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ty's 23nd Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Ty TY:) I LOVE YOU!! I can't wait until I'm your wifE:)
We went to james and Jenns after dinner to have cake and ice cream with his family. I played a funny game with them and Tyler seriously loved the spot light!


Tyler got sung happy birthday like a million times and he was soaking every second in. I always thought he hated the spot light but after knowing me for a year he LOVES it. hahahaha but he probaly won't admit it:)

Our Yummy food:) MMM






We went to watch Inseption and then went to Famous Daves for dinner. (It was a blast because we went to famous daves on our first date, this was the first time we went back)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Was this last night? We were at FD last night too! Happy Birthday, Tyler!

August 1, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home