Friday, May 21, 2010

My 19th Birthday!!!



I seriously got spoiled for my Birthday! 19 years old! yay!
Tyler got me a camera which I totally LOVE! Thanks babe:)
I wanted to go on a date and have some fun.
We went to the Aquarium and saw lots of cool fishes and my favorite animal ever Sting Rays! I got to touch them I was totally in heaven:) Tyler said I was running after them like a little kid. haha:) After we went to La frontera and ate some yummy dinner:) it was a lot of fun. The chip dip was so spicy so I was crying my tongue was burning so bad! Then we went to the park and cuddled while during sunset and he made me chocolate covered strawberries:) After that we came home and ate Cake with my family. I had a BLAST:)

ME and My dad went out to lunch at a chinese restaurant. It was a blast.

YAY I'M FINALLY 19!!!



My amazing boyfriend:)

JEN jEn and i:)


Dancin to "happy birthday song"



Ty made this :)


Katie made this :)


Jenni made this :)



PRETTY SUNSET:)


love this pic


Ty made me these :)

La Frontera:)





THE room was soooo dark.




I LOVE STING RAYS:)






Jelly fishies:) So pretty


LOVE THIS PIC


Tiny Tiny Sea Horses. 2 mm long


Sea Horses:)


STAR FISH:) I got to touch it


Cool fish. I touched this one to:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home