Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lydia Nicole 08.26.10

Kristy had Lydia Nicole Horsley on August 26th at 8:30 am.
She had slept over at my parents house that night because Chris was in Idaho applying for a job. I woke up to Kristy in Labor. I had Taylee and Braxten being fussy, Kristy about to pop, Finding a hospital that accepted her insurance, plus trying to be calm so Kristy Could be in the right zone for a natural delivery. I called Katie a million times and finally she answered and rushed over.

Katie drove her 5 minutes away to Pioneer Hospital. Right when the walked in the hospital Kristy got in her room and started pushing! Did did it all NATURAL! she is seriously my hero! I can't believe she did it. Even with all the stress from the morning. Katie did such a great job in helping her relax.

I had to go to work, I barley missed it:( I was sad I couldn't watch it. Thats okay though. I'm glad Lydia and Kristy are safe!

Chris got the job in Idaho. They are blessing Lydia This Sunday. (she'll be 2 weeks old) Then they are moving to Idaho! I'm sad I won't be able to see Lydia as much as I would like. I love her so much!
SUCH A PRECIOUS LITTE BABY
LYDIA"S FAVORITE AUNTIE:)
CUTE NEW FAMILY!
GREAT GRANDMA BERLING!
GRANDPA and Lydia.... Grandchild #7!
BRAXTEN AND LYDIA.... He wasen't to excited to see her. He got extra mad because Taylee was standing by his feet. .... He loves her in his "boy WAYS" hahaha:) so cute
KRISTY AND BABY:)
I took this picture of Lydia. Shes so precious. I LOVE HER:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home