Sunday, May 30, 2010

Taylee is ADORABLE

I thought I should write something cute about Taylee. I't s 4 AM right now. Taylee was teething yesterday so she had a fevor and didn't feel like eating much. So she decided she was super hungry at 3:50AM. I got up and gave her some food, milk and water. The whole time while she was eating she held her baby doll. She was feeding her baby doll and kissing the babies head. I can't believe a 19 month would be such a great little mommy! (I guess shes learned from the best) haahaha:)

Yesterday she was playing with Braxten Christiansen. She had to feed him the goldfish and be in control of when he ate. Then After she wanted to clean off her face. then She used that rag and started scrubbing the floor....... hahahahaa she is SUCH A GIRL! i love it:)

I am so blessed to have such a sweet little girl. I LOVE HER SO MUCH.


New Stuff she says:

LOOK AT!
LOVE YOU
Grandma

SHE IS SO PRECIOUS:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home