Friday, January 28, 2011

OUR WEDDING DAY! 11.04.10

We got married for Time and All Eternity on 11.04.10
I had such a special time in the temple, It was a memory I will always remember! When we were waiting to get married I kept saying, "Are you ready? Are you excited? Nervous?" haha we had a blast that day! The ceremony was awesome, I was filled with so many emotions That I just started balling! After we were sealed all our guests came to greet us and I was balling! I seriously couldn't stop cryingi! It was an amazing experience to be able to be sealed to such an amazing guy. I was so grateful that I got a "fairytale ending with Taylee" I was overwhelmed with joy because IT WAS ALL WORTH IT! Anybody who really knows me would know that I mean when I say that. My grand Prize at the end of this is to have Tyler in my life. He is seriously thee most amazing person ever. He is my best friend. He has been there through thick and thin, through heart ache and laughter, Been there on the nights taylee wasen't having it. He is such a great Daddy. He loves me and taylee more then anything and thats all I could ever ask for. I seriously can't believe all the stuff he's been through in the last year with me. He is such a positive uplifting man. He is seriously amazing. I could go on and on!
Back to our wedding day...
Since I was 12 years old, I watched katie and calvin come out of the sale lake temple doors and It also became my DREAM. I couldn't wait to walk out of those doors with MY MAN:)
So on 11.04.10 it was OUR DAY!
After we were sealed we seperated and got dressed, I was so lucky to have my Mom and Sister katie help me get dressed in the Bridal Room. It was so beautiful. and I was the only girl in the room that day! (The temple ladies said some girls have to share that room with ten other girls at the same time) So I was lucky to have my mom and Katie and 3 temple workers helping me. I seriously felt like a princess! I was so excited to show Tyler my dress for the first time! After I was ready I walked into a hallway and Tyler was waiting at the end And seriosly It was a "DAW DROPPER" not showing him the dress was all worth it in the end. HE LOVED IT! We were so happy to be married! Then we got ready to make our first appearance as the Christiansens. I told Tyler I wanted him to dip me outside, So he did and We got our happily ever after wedding:) Taylee came up to us and gave us a hug. we knew she felt super special that day. She could tell something really good was happening and she was the center of it. :) We loved every minute of that day!

















































1 Comments:

Blogger Dave & Sar said...

Girl! you look so happy!! your wedding was beautiful, I'm so dang happy for you!!!!

January 28, 2011 at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home