Friday, January 28, 2011

Reception!

TYLER AND JESSICA CHRISTIANSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)


HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So excited to be leaving and go on our honeymoon!



YEP I GOT HOT....;)
Tyler taking off the guarder:)

The girls giving me a "Present" before we leave to the hotel;)
This is the collage Tyler and I made, We LOVE IT!

Our cake, I had to have something "jessi Style" Everybody who came to our reception said this is a total Jessi WEDDING:) haha yep you have to have it perfect!:)


Our beautiful reception, Decorated by somethingborrowed.biz

Our Cake and Leatherbys Ice Cream, A special thanks to my Aunt karen, She was so generous with helping us be able to have the leatherbys. Also a special thanks to all of my family to served it!

























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home