Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ballerina Blessing Girl

Taylee's Blessing Ballerina Dress,
From the day Taylee was born I dreamed she would wear a white Tu Tu with a dancer leotard under it. Let me just tell you, it was not easy finding someone to make a baby leotard. Luckily I knew some people that could do it. I was so happy to put her in it!
She had an amazing blessing, her Grandpa Case blessed her. He did a wonderful job at it. She is seriously amazing. She had her first smile during the blessing. It was when my dad said something about me:D She is so precious!





4 Generation Picture

I was happy Grandma Berling could share this amazing day with us!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Jessi, What a blessing to have this picture. I have a 5 generation picture with my daughter and it is priceless. You are so blessed to have such an amazing family. I am so glad you are doing well and happy.
Big huge Hug

January 15, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home