Tuesday, June 8, 2010

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

haha :)
Brie has a serious face in this pic. ...
She told us she is going to have a baby!
Right when I saw Brie at the baby shower I went up to touch her Stomach because I thought she was pregnant then I caught myself because she didn't even tell me! And of course she did not look pregnant. she is as skinny as ever.
Then when she told us I thought she was lying because when we were little she seriously lie about something for days and then say JUST KIDDING! but when she started crying I knew she was serious. I wish she lived closer to us. I know how hard it is to be a teen mom. She is due the end of December. Our kids will be exactly 2 yrs apart!
LOVE YOU BRIE:)




We have all been beset friends sence Elementary school! We slept over every single weekend and we were never apart. Brie and Bro moved in Jr High and we all went our own ways. Its been 6 years since we've all been together again.! It was such a blast! i love these girls so much!!!:)
We have some of the best and funniest memories together!


Brie and I have been friends since 2nd grade. We were walking home from school and a kid was being mean to another kid so we talked about how rude he was the WHOLE way home. That night we had a sleepover and laughed the whole night. Not to mention I pee'd my pants and she told me to put my underwear on backgrounds so i wouldn't be itchy from the pee. hahaha.

Me and Brie were always really girly. playing with dolls and dressing up and stuffing our bras;) haha


Brooke was in my ward and she walked all the way over to my house and asked me to play with her. I was really rude and slammed the door on her. I KNOW HOW MEAN! All the sudden we were all bestest friends. Always inseperable.


Gen Moved into the ward when we were in 6th grade. She always tells me how I forced her to do my fake nails and When we would have sleepovers I would fall asleep early and kick her off the bed . she then she thought I was a brat. hahahaha.




We had a blast. We went to Cee Cee's baby shower. (Bries sister)



Us at the church:)











At the point of the mountain








love this pic







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home