Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TEMPLE SQUARE!

OH YEAH!
TYPICAL JENNI

her boyfriend:D


MWAH


hahahaha


TWINNERS





STRONG GIRLS

<3>








It was such a great Sunday so Ty, Tay, Jen jen and I went to Temple Square. We decided to get some hilarious pictures. We always have a blast when Jenni's with us. (I cut her bangs.... i know she looks adorable..... we look like twins now!)......
Anyways..
Tyler and Me were sitting down looking at the temple. When all the sudden we notice a couple infront of us like 25feet away. They were kissing. (they were sitting on the spot people stand for weddings pictures) then all the sudden the guy got down on his knee and purposed to her. Tyler and me were laughing so hard. Its like a total typical mormon thing to do! hahahahahahha. The funnier thing is.... Jenni and Taylee were walking right next to them and jenni was walking like a crazy woman trying to make me laugh. and taylee was screaming. ........ way to make it UNROMANTIC for then Jen jen! hahahahhahaaahaha
I wonder how many people get engaged in that exact spot every year! it was pretty hilarious!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol About the engaged couple - that is where me and Josh got engaged ha ha

you all are so cute - I'm glad to see you all having fun :)

- Melissa Hall

April 6, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home