Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sweet Sassy Taylee


Taylee is seriously SO WILD! She has thee most sassy personality any child could ever have. she knows what she wnats and when she wants it. She loves her sleep but when shes awake.... shes SERIOUSLY CRAZY!


I hard a rough day with her today, she cried while I was reorganizing our room today. She cried all during dinner. She got into the toilet and played with the water. Then I took all her clothes off and she was POOPIE! talk about AHHHHHH! Then it took her like 2 hours to go to sleep! holy heck little woman! She needs to chill a little bit.... with all the hard days I sitll love her.

She brings a light into our home, My mom was telling me that her and Jennie are so happy Taylee is in there lives. She brings so much joy into this family. She loves being the center of attention. shes so sweet. I'm grateful shes a cute healthy little girl:D


P.S. Taylee, Please be happier tomorrow:) thanks bug

MOMMY LOVES YOU MORE THEN EVERYTING IN THE WORLD

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark and Heidi said...

Taylee is Darling!! I am so proud of you! Congrats on graduating! I will be on the look out for jobs for you:) let me know if you need anything!!

March 24, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home