Thursday, March 18, 2010

Life Lately















Life lately:

Tyler and me went Ice Skating last week. We had a blast! I love when we can spend time together. I love him so much. I'm so grateful he is in my life. He is amazing! I LOVE YOU TYLER RAY<3>
We went to a few weddings the past few weeks. My cousin Heidi got married. I'm so happy and proud of her.
Ty's best friend Jarrus got married, his wife is adorable.
...
I think it's our turn soon:D
haha
hopefully!
I'm graduating my dental assisting classes this saturday! I've been applying for jobs! Hopefully soon everything will start coming together!

1 Comments:

Blogger kelgrandy said...

Hey Jessi. Sounds like things are pretty serious with Tyler. My mom met him, I think at a family party, and says he's a great guy! I'm glad to see you so happy :)

Any luck on finding a job?

April 7, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home