Thursday, April 29, 2010

Temple




Thought I should put some more cute pics up of the Temple:)


Tyler and I went to do Baptisms at the Salt Lake Temple a few days ago. I love that temple so much. It felt so amazing to be able to go back again for the first time:) The last time I went to do Baptisms was with Natalie Belka my Sophmore or Jr Year.... I can't remember. I felt so lucky to be able to do that again and share it with Tyler:)




When we were walking back to our car this Anti- LDS man Tried to talk to us. He was filled with so much anger. (I just thought to myself why would somebody listen to a person about religion when they are so angry they could kill someone?) It's also kinda wierd because we don't sit outside of other peoples churchs and tell them they are wrong. We respect their opinion. We don't care to bash on them. What is wrong with this world?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home