Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Him and I


We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly


Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you

The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in



Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control


You know you're in love when you don't wanna go to sleep at night because your life is better than a dream


I am seriously so grateful for Tyler. He is my everything. Still gives me Butterflies inside! Its been 9 Months Since the first day I met him. and 8 months I've had an incrdible guy to call my love:)
Love every moment we have together. I love him for taking Taylee in as his own. I love when he tickles me and I tell him to stop and He doesn't listen. I love all his hugs and kisses. I love Everything. So GRATEFUL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home