Wednesday, April 7, 2010

UPLIFTING

Just thought I should share. I never want to forget this story.

Last summer my family was going to take Tyler fourwheeling for the first time. Of course it was a crazy morning in the case house. Jen Jen and I went to the store for some last minute goodies...it was a hard time in my life. I was still receiving abusive phone calls from Brett. Every day it was "You are Ugly" "You are Fat""You can never loose all your baby fat" "Your a horrible mother""nobody will ever love you""I will take Taylee from you one day""You are worth nothing""Nobody likes You" ... and so on....
It was seriously so hard for me to hear all of these things from the father of my precious daughter. I thought i had to keep him in my life because if I wouldn't let him see Taylee I would get introuble by the courts. It was such a hard thing for me. I was stuck on it.
ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE PEOPLE. They dont care about us. they are back stabbers. They have no right to act like this way....
God wanted to show me different

It's a beautiful summer morning. I was comparing myself to Jenni how I wanted my hair to be longer and I wanted to be skinnier.

We were in the frozen food isle. This old black man with white fuzzy hair and damaged teeth walked by smiling, I had a crazy feeling when he was around. My heart felt warm. He felt like such a special person. he said, "Now what beautiful twins you are" Then he kept smiling. we gigged and said, "thanks"

Jenni had lots of the food in her hand. She had been walking faster then me. She wasen't paying attention to where the old black man was. I had a feeling that Jenni would pass the registers and get behind the black guy in line. I knew there was something I needed to hear before we left the store. Right before my eyes Jenni passes 2 open registers and gets in line behind the old black guy. I followed. I didn't say anything at all. The old man only bought one thing.... some frozen chicken! lol I know it's kinda silly. Now it was my turn to pay. The old black man was still standing there... he looked at me directly in the eyes and said ," Don't ever let anybody tell you that you are not beautiful" "You are such a beautiful lady." "If you wake up looking like that wow you are amazing." "DON'T EVER FORGET HOW AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE!. DON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU DIFFERENTLY" Then he walked away. Jenni and I were seriously astonished that he would just openly come up to me and tell me these things. We walked out a little bit behind him. We watched him walk to the back of the parking lot. He didn't drive to Wal-Mart that day. He actually disappeared into the air. Jenni and I had a silent conversation and sat in the car. As we were driving home... I said are you thinking what i'm thinking? ......... Jenni said, Yes He was an ANGEL. and We were so amazed that god would send an angel to help me.

It wasen't just an Old Black Man that day, It was an Old Black Angel sent from god.
I am so grateful for all the things god does not let us know how wonderful we are. It is tredemdous that I was literally against all black guys and hated them. and he sends a black angel to visit. The feeling Jenni and I both god was amazing when he was around. He warmed our hearts just by looking into his eyes. I knew from the moment I saw him there was a warm feeling with him.
Do I believe in angels?
I Know there are angels from somewhere up above that come to you and me!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Stone's said...

That's a really neat story Jess! Heavenly Father is so aware of us and what we need!

April 8, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home