Friday, January 15, 2010

Grateful for Taylee







I know that the post before this one probaly sounded rude. but Its not rude. I was just being real. sometimes its hard to be a young mom. I also have to say that The last week I have been reading this girls blog. Her 4 month old baby died. As I read the blog for hours I cried. I felt horrible. I can't imagine a day without my Taylee. Even though some days can be hard I am so grateful she is in my life. She has a sweet spirit. Everybody in my family said, since the day she was born, she has had a different vibe. She has made our family better" I am so grateful I get to wake up to my Taylee. I am so grateful I get to change her diapers and she is healthy. I am grateful I feed her every Hour I swear. I am so grateful I can take naps with her. I am happy I can read to her and teach her. I am happy I can laugh and cry with her. I am happy she has chosen me and her mommy. She is seriously an amazing daughter. I am so blessed to be her mother. I am grateful for all the joys she brings. I am grateful she loves Tyler. I am so happy she is alive and healthy. I wish that she gets the best. I wish she will grow up and follow her heart. I am seriously blessed. I can't imagine being without her. I dont know how anybody could go a day without her in there life. She is such a doll.






Today she gave me big hugs and kisses. We played under the blanket. She thought it was the coolest thing ever. She kept laughing.



Today Jenni tried to teach her to swing her hips and dance. Taylee danced with Jennie and me. It was so much Fun. She seriously lights up this home! I am so grateful god gave her to me!!! i love you princess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home