Thursday, July 15, 2010

Special Thanks

Sister Katie

FRiend Alyssa
Brie Brie

I wanted to give a special thanks to all the people who have gone out of there way to show that they care.

1st of all, I have the most amazing sister, I can talk to her about anything. Thanks for being such great support Katie. Thanks for helping me become a better person. I am so happy we get to go dress shopping and you can share this day with me.

2nd thanks to Alyssa, She is one of my bridesmaids. She has seriously called me everyday to ask me how wedding plans are going. She is volunteered to help with anything and everything. She goes out of her way to make sure I am happy with my plans. I am so happy we are close and planning our weddings together. It has been a blast. We are both throwing eachother our Bachelorette Parties. I am so greateful for her help!

Last but NOT least, Thanks to Brie. We have been calling eachother up A LOT lately and talking about our lifes. I love her so much. It's been my dream from 2nd grate that Brie would be there to go dress shopping, do my hair and make up. It's actually coming true. I am so grateful for her. she has helped me with lots of ideas for bridesmaids dresses. she is coming dress shopping with me on Saturday, I am so grateful for our friendship. Oh and Brie. I love your baby so much already:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home