Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wedding Dress shopping!

Today has been so much fun! I went to a wedding expo with Ty and Brie:) Then later Katie and Brie went wedding dress shopping with me.
We went to David's Bridal and the 2nd Dress I tried on we bought. I have been looking online for thee dream dress I've always wanted. I found it at only one store in Utah! Davids Bridal!:) We got it for a great price!!! I am so excited! Everything is coming along!
I am so blessed, I got my dream man, Dream Temple Wedding, Dream Ring, Dream Dress, Great photographer, now it's just time to get on our way to the honeymoon;) haha.
I am so happy Katie and Brie and my mommy could come shopping with me. I had a blast. Thanks Brie for coming all the way from St George! I LOVE MY DRESS! (I would put PIcs up, but Tyler is NOT ALLOWED to see it) hahaha.
November 4th here we come!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home